Personal and family legacy videos have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Sometimes they are called life documentaries or life biographies. We offer videos for residents of Las Vegas and Henderson, NV, and will also travel to other states to create stories. Your vacation to Las Vegas is the perfect opportunity to meet and discuss our out of state legacy video services!
So why create a life story, a biography, or a legacy video? There are numerous reasons, with the most important reason being our lives are important and special. All of us have traveled through the ups and downs of life. We have had loving relationships, careers, families, and a host of activities we have enjoyed. We have had successes and disappointments, and experienced many significant world events. Many of us may have taken a traditional path, while others may have chosen a less traditional path. Some of us were married once, and others many times. Others may have chosen to remain single. It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that our life story is interesting and important!
Huge industries like genealogy have become popular, with the goal being to preserve our legacies. Videos add a personal touch to your ancestry or family history findings. It’s very personal to film an interview or add your voice narration and couple it with important images and home videos. When future generations want to know who we were, you can believe they will know if they watch your video! Personal and family legacy videos are a wonderful gift to bestow on future generations to preserve your legacy.
Personal and family legacy videos also provide a personal reflection on our lives. Most of us are proud of our accomplishments. Families are important to most of us, and together with that, so are our relationships. Our lives are unique, with no two lives ever being identical! This makes videos a wonderful way to express your true self. If done professionally, you may be surprised to find out your children and friends may learn some facts they did not know about you!
Your legacy video can be enjoyed:
With family and friends
At special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, and end of life ceremonies
Our goal in producing a life story video is to make it entertaining, with fair prices coupled with excellent production. Simple personal and family legacy videos can be produced at very affordable price points, and for those who wish to have a bigger production created, we’re available to help with that as well.
Life story videos include the following types of media:
- Filmed interviews and audio narrations
- Prints and digital images
- Home movies from 8mm, vhs, or any other film type
- Articles and memorabilia of life events like wedding announcements, birth certificates, etc.
- Maps of places you’ve lived and visited
- New footage that enhances the story (ultimate package).
I have personally watched hundreds of documentaries and biographies. I have learned from them and studied them. I’m currently in the final stages of a documentary that will hopefully be published by Netflix, and because of that project, I’m being considered to edit my third film! I am here and qualified to help you create a professional, entertaining, and interesting video story of your life! ~ Mitch
Below are some sample packages for personal and family legacy videos.
Starter packages are offered as a simple and very affordable option. The final video will be mostly comprised of a filmed interview, with you sharing your story without the use of extensive images.
Our most popular ultimate package creates a final video similar to published documentaries you have seen. These productions include and require an extensive image and film collection. This package is customizable, and can be produced for well in excess of the base price if your budget allows it.
Contact Mitch at 702-982-7052 to discuss our services. We look forward to bringing your story and legacy to life!
- This is a great starting choice for anyone interested in recording a personal story video!
- Up to 3 hours of interview footage with 2 people at same location, lightly edited in post production
- Up to 20 images and maps woven in to the story
- Color correction, film enhancement, and audio equalization
- Digital copy of complete interview
- Final video length of 60 to 90 minutes
- HD video file for for viewing on smart tvs and computers
- Up to 5 royalty free background audio tracks from our library
- DVD's available. Ask for details
- Base Price - $1500
- Contact us at (702) 982-7052 for a quote on your video!
- Takes your video to a bigger scale production
- Includes everything in the starter package
- 3 additional hours of interviews with additional people, all filmed at same location
- Up to 75 images scanned and used in the production
- Video length from 60 to 90 minutes and digital copy of all interviews
- Base Price - $2900. Customizable package
- Contact us at (702) 982-7052 for a quote on your video!
- Increased editing and production similar to published documentaries you have seen. An extensive collection of images, film, and articles is required for this package
- Everything included from starter and standard package
- Completely customizable, including out of state travel to film footage and accomodating higher budget productions
- Interviews can be filmed at multiple locations within 30 mile radius of main subject's home
- Unlimited images and film clips, as well as maps
- Up to 10 additional royalty free background audio tracks
- Video length of 60 to 90 minutes
- Additional 3 hours of b-roll film footage, like clips of your home, your business, etc.
- Additional scripting working with extra footage to tell your story
- Up to 10 minutes of voice narration
- Additional services available at a charge, including extra film crew, out of state travel, etc. Ask for details
- Base Price - $4700. Because of customization options, please contact us so we can design a project to fit your budget
- Contact us at (702) 982-7052 to discuss your legacy video!