Preview A Sample Memorial Video And Funeral Slideshow
We truly care about your video, and will be compassionate and understanding as we work with you. With our experience, we can also offer suggestions based on this experience to help you create a wonderful memorial video or funeral slideshow.
Many people do not have the time to collect images for a funeral, which is understandable. Our customers will often go through this process after some time has passed, creating a video for a lasting memory or for memorial services that might be scheduled at a later date.
Whatever your needs are, we are here to help. Digital images can easily be sent to us, and prints can be mailed to our private mailbox. If a memorial video or funeral slideshow is needed for a service, we will only take on the project if we can guarantee delivery in time for the funeral service.
If you live in the Las Vegas Valley, we can arrange to meet with you and pick up your images.
Overview Of Memorial Video And Funeral Slideshows
- Celebrate the life of a loved one
- Beautiful full screen slideshows that dance with memories
- Outstanding customer service with compassion and understanding
- Quick turnaround times
- Video length of your choice
- Digital images and prints added to your slideshow
- High quality scanning of non-digital images
- Your scanned images touched up in Photoshop to remove defects
- Music of your choice. Some copyright restrictions may apply
- Add new film footage or narration if desired. Ask for details!
- DVD with custom artwork
- My no risk guarantee
- Contact Mitch at (702) 982-7052 for a quote on your video!
Some Quotes From Happy Customers!
“My sister was blown away by the video!”
“I viewed the video Monday evening with my wife. We were both impressed with your work and I think the family will enjoy it. The music was a good selection and not overly somber, and I think it flowed well. Thanks again!”
“Everything worked perfectly!”
“Great job! Thank you!”
“The video was so beautiful. You put it together very nicely and it was perfect!”
Memorial Video and Funeral Slideshows
Collecting your images
When images like these are scanned, the defects are magnified, especially when viewing them on tv screens that are 48 inches and larger! If an image is special to you, we want to include it in your video. We just want you to understand they may not look as good as images that have not deteriorated.
Because of this, we believe that in following some simple guidelines, you can ensure the best finished video. Following are some tips on collecting images:
- Allow us to scan your images. Although it adds slightly to pricing, the finished video will be better
- If you want to scan your images, it is important to scan them at high resolution. This means pixel dimensions of a minimum of 2500 pixels on both height and width. Don’t use dust removal in your scanner software. This does remove dust, but it also removes detail by blurring your images.
- If you have a large choice of images, choose the best quality. Bent images are the hardest to correct, especially if the bend crosses the path of a face, etc.
- If you look closely at an image, determine if it is in focus. Out of focus images will look more out of focus when placed in a video.
- For digital images taken on smartphones and cameras, save them in the highest resolution possible. Never choose to save at smaller sizes.
- Taking images of images with cameras and smartphones will result in a lower quality image for your video.
- If using Facebook, Instagram, or other social site images, it is always best to find the original image. Social sites often will compress images, which results in an inferior image to your original. Check the pixel dimensions. If they are less than 1500 pixels on either side, they will appear blurry in a video.
All of the memorial videos and funeral slideshows we create have some poor quality images, so don’t exclude a special image if you really want to use it! Simply follow the guidelines, and your finished video slideshow will really shine!